Become a Member-Owner
Anyone can join Crow Wing Food Co-op. Membership dues are a one-time investment of $150.00 for a lifetime household/family membership.. There are no annual dues. Dues can be paid all at once or in $10.00 or $25.00 installments as you’re able, whatever works best for you and your family.
Membership Benefits include:
- Access to member-owner-only sales in the Co-op;
- A 5% discount on your entire purchase once per month (a great way to stock up and save!);
- 10% off special orders of cases that can be stored or frozen at home or products not on the shelves;
- Access to member-only communications and events;
- The opportunity to serve on the board of directors (and receive a 20% discount during your term of service!);
- The warm-fuzzy feeling of owning your grocery story, investing in the health and sustainability of our community, being part in something bigger than yourself, and prioritizing locally grown food;
- The opportunity to invest in a democratically run, member-owned operation that is dedicated to supporting strong, sustainable, local food systems.
To become a member-owner of Crow Wing Food Co-op:
- 1. Stop in and ask for a membership form with an initial dues payment;
- 2. OR Print and complete this form, then bring it to the Co-op with your initial dues payment;
- 3. OR Print and complete this membership form and mail the form with your initial dues paid by check to Crow Wing Food Co-op, then mail the form and check to:
Crow Wing Food Co-op
720 Washington Street
Brainerd, MN 56401
- 4. OR submit this Online Membership Form and make a dues payment at the register next time you stop in.